Sunday, July 3, 2011


An early morning and busy day for me. I was off to 8 o'clock Mass by 7:30 followed by grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. Has anybody else noticed how pricey groceries are getting? Geese. I mean there's only ONE of me and it seems I can't get out of the store w/o spending $100. Bummer!
Tomorrow is our 4th of July celebration at the Community Hall. We ordered fried chicken from Publix for the main course and everyone brings a dish to share. I decided I would get one of Marie Callender's Razzleberry pies. Everyone here just loves them so I know it will be a welcome addition to the desert table. If you've never had one here's a description from the back of the box. All of her pies are dee-lish.

     "What is the Razzle in our wonderful Razzleberry pie?It's daring. It's delightful. It's downright delicious.
   It's the perfect pairing of red, ripe raspberries and sweet, juicy blackberries baking together in our legen-
     dary flaky pastry crust. Berry, berry good indeed!"

The pie is baked and looking just perfect so I'm pretty much all ready for tomorrow.
I'm watching the Casey Anthony trial on TV today. I sure would hate to be on that jury. I pray they are able to reach a reasonable verdict and that it doesn't wind up a hung jury. Nothing else going on so I'm off to visit. Hugz!

No comments:

Post a Comment