Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!!

Happy month of July. Can you tell that maybe it's my favorite month of the year? Well it is cuz it's my birthday month and that's always a happy time for me. Let's hope that holds true this year as well.

Happy Canada Day to all my friends to the North. Having Prince William and Kate visiting must make it an even more special day for you. We're excited about them coming to the USA.

I haven't been to the pool for a while cause of the shingles but today that changes. Joyce's granddaughter is here from Idaho with her little baby girl named Clara. They will be going to the pool with me. You know I'll be looking forward to playing with baby Clara in the pool.

I've been on a 'Made in the USA' kick lately and found a pair of flip-flops that are made in the USA.

I ordered a pair in yellow for $12.99.  If and when I wear them out I return them to be recycled. Pretty neat, huh? You can take a look at them by clicking on the link below.
http://www.okabashi.com/Women-Products/b/2359392011?ie=UTF8&title=Women
I'm off to get ready for the pool. Wonder why the size of the printing changed? Oh well. Until next time . . . God bless!




4 comments:

  1. YAAAHHH!! I'm shouting for joy!! My friend Marge is blogging again!! You have no idea how happy that makes me Marge, as so many of our friends don't blog anymore because of FB and Twitter. I'm really happy to see you blogging again.

    Love the new flip flops and I too have been making sure a lot of things I buy are Made in the USA.

    Have a lovely day, weekend and 4th of July. I will be visiting regularly. Hugs ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge!!! Have fun at the pool!! I love those flip flops, they are super cute. Happy 4th of July!! Have a great birthday month. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Welcome back to blogging! There's a few of us old holdouts still blogging away. I don't blog on weekends and once in a while skip a day but I'm still hanging in there. Hope you have fun in the pool with a little baby to splash around with! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge!! I can't tell you how happy I am to see a post from you. I too was caught up in playing the games on FB.. I cancelled out most of them and I also want to get back to blogging again. I miss all my friends and the closeness we had, although we were far apart.
    I love the flip flops! Sorry about the shingles, such a painful condition. Have fun with little Clara! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete