Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Rains

It's half past noon and I'm just now getting to blog. It's because the afternoon summer rains have arrived.  I've had to readjust my routine in the morning. So instead of the puter and household tasks in the morning, it's pool and gardening.  In the beginning, it's difficult to change my routine but by the September gets here I won't even notice it.

Is anyone else watching the Impossible Expedition? It's on ABC on Thursday evenings at 9. It reminds me of Amazing Race with a big difference. Some of the challenges they face are practically impossible so the name of the show really fits. It's pretty good so far. You should watch and let me know what you think.

I've been feeling guilty about not exercising as much as I used to.  Just when I was about to start a new program, I got this message from a friend.  Thanks Anna.
Think about this.

1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal but he isn't.
2. Why is a whale who swims all day, only eats fish & drinks only water still fat?
3. A rabbit runs and hops, eats grass yet only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run, barely walks & does nothing... yet lives for 100 years.
So much for starting a new program.

I'm starting to get more acquainted with all the features in blogspot. Yesterday I learned how to add a page and so Dahli's page was born.  I've got to post a new piccie of her but otherwise it's pretty much finished.  My next page will be for the farm. Now you know what I'll be doing this afternoon while it's raining.

Until next time . . . God bless.



5 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday Marge!

    The more you learn about Blogger, the easiest it gets to use it. I can't believe I've been using it over 6 years now of course with different names and urls. LOL!! Your "Think Aout This" cracked me up, especially the immortal mailman. LOL!

    I'm off to check out your new pages. Love the new look in here too. Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, what a fab list, now I do not feel guilty anymore for beeing a wee bit too lazy - and I wanna be the tortoise ;D
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge!!! You made my day! No, my month! I decided to catch up with my reads today, & just checked into my blog (haven't been there in months), & almost fell over when I saw you had left a comment! I am not sure when & if I will go back to blogging. I am going to go back to doing my Simple Woman's Daybook, so I'll see how that goes. I'm going to go read your posts now. So happy to see you back Marge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back....just finished catching up with your posts. I've heard many say that they are bored with FB. I'm glad I never got involved. Especially since they are using things like face recognition technology. That's going a bit far in my opinion.

    I was absolutely sick over the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial. Just very sad.

    Love your new flip flops!

    I'm so happy that you are back. Who knows, maybe you'll convince me to come back too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete