Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goat's Milk

My procedure is over and all went well.  The Doc removed 2 polyps and those will be biopsied.  I'll get the results in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

When my sweet Mom was a wee baby she couldn't tolerate breast milk or cow milk. She was at death's door when someone suggested they feed goat's milk to the baby. Her Mom went out and bought a goat and the goat's milk saved my Mom's life. Once my Mom grew up the little goat that saved her life also pulled a little wagon and took my Mom for rides up and down the street. How cool is that?

The reason I'm telling this story is because I discovered a wonderful site that sells items made of goat's milk and it reminded me of my Mom's story.  I couldn't resist checking it out and picking up a few items. I ordered both of these items in lavender.
Dead sea salts and epsom salts contain minerals that can help to enhance the skin. The magnesium in epsom salts can reduce inflammation, while sulfates flush out toxins. Dead sea salt, derived from evaporated seawater, is also full of minerals beneficial to the skin. When mixed with our combination of Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Flaxseed Oil, and Rosehip Oil, our salt scrub can breathe new life into tired skin. Layers of dead skin cells can make the skin look dry and flaky; exfoliation with a salt scrub reveals the moist shiny skin hidden underneath.
Each of our lotions contains Aloe Vera, Pure Pasteurized Goat Milk from our farm, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Shea Butter, and Organic Coconut Oil. We know you will love the results of our secret formula! You will not find any chemical preservatives in our goat milk lotions; ours is a fresh product that uses a combination of natural preservatives and antioxidants to nourish your skin in a healthy way.

Here's the link in case you wanna check it out.  It's always nice to share fun stuff with others.

Our afternoon storms have arrived and Dahli is going into her storm mode which is to hide everywhere and anywhere she can until things calm down.  So until next time . . . God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment