Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update: Hurricane & Colonoscopy

Knowledge is learning something new every day.
Wisdom is letting go of something every day. 
A Zen proverb

Thanking the Dear Lord. Looks like Florida will dodge the bullet with Irene. It's with great pleasure that I sing "goodbye Irene, goodbye". Praying that all the folks along the East Coast stay safe and that damages are minimal.

I'm trying to stay busy and not think about food because today is the day I'm on clear liquids and drinking Miralax mixed with Gatorade. I'm on glass #2 and I swear I'm already drowning in this stuff. Can't imagine drinking the whole pitcher full. Anyway, wish me luck tomorrow please. Thanks.

An earthquake in Virginia and Washington DC? Yep it's true. The shock was felt in 22 different states. Chaos was everywhere but things have calmed down for now. Haven't heard much about aftershocks yet. Hope everyone is ok.

I hate junk mail. And I'm betting that you do too so I'm passing on this bit of information just in case you need it like I do. Go the the dmachoice.org and optoutprescreen.com and follow the directions you find there. I did and I'm glad.

Finished glass #3 and have 25 minutes before I have to start #4. Gulp! Gulp! That's all for now so until next time . . . God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge, blogger seems to have ate my comment!! Bad blogger!!

    I wrote that you will be in my prayers for your test. I did the same with my Miralax, played games on the internet and drank it all in record time.

    My son moved to Lake Worth, is that near you?

    Keeping you in my prayers! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete