Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cure for the Flu


FLU  SEASON - 
To  avoid it....  Eat  right! Make sure you get  your daily dose of fruit and  veggies.
Take your vitamins  and bump up your vitamin C.
Get plenty of  exercise because it builds your immune  system.
Walk for at least an  hour a day,
go for a  swim,
take the stairs  instead of the lift, etc.
Wash your hands  often, If you can't, keep a  bottle of antibacterial stuff  around.
Get lots of fresh  air. Open doors &  windows whenever possible.
Try to eliminate as  much stress  from your life as you  can.
Get plenty of  rest. 
OR

Take the doctor's  approach.
Think about  it...
 When you go for a  flu jab, what do they do first?

They  clean your arm with  alcohol...

Why?



Because Alcohol KILLS  GERMS.

So...

I walk to the pub.  (exercise)

I put lime in my  vodka...(fruit)

Celery in my Bloody Mary  (veggies)

Drink outdoors on the  patio..(fresh air)

Tell rude jokes and  laugh....(eliminate stress)

Then I pass  out. (rest)


The way I see  it...

If you  keep your alcohol levels up, flu  germs can't get  you! 
As my  grandmother always said,
'A shot in the  glass
is better than one in the  ass!'





 

Live  Well -
Laugh Often -
Love  Much









5 comments:

  1. Funny Marge! Glad you got good news from the Endocrinologist! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Enjoy Survivor tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, too funny! ;D
    Glad you got good news from the Endocrinologist. Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge!

    Great news from the doc's. I'm happy for you.
    Am I the only one who can see your photos in your post?? This is a first for me. I'll have to investigate. :(

    Have a great day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge, can't see your photos, but the post is so cute!! Yes, I am back to work, as of August 31. Taking it a day at a time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see the photos either, but it matters not! Still a great post.

    have a lovely weekend Marge xx

    ReplyDelete