Friday, September 9, 2011

It's the w/e.

I'll be watching the weather this w/e wondering where the storms bouncing around in the Atlantic might go.


Dahli went to the groomer's yesterday so I did a little shopping while waiting for her.  Found another Maxine bathing suit that I just love, a couple pair of jean crop pants and a pair of dress pants for church. Everything was marked down to rock bottom prices so I was happy to go a little wild.

I'll be doing a quick clean around the house today & just as soon as I'm done I'll be starting a new puzzle called: Clammer's at Hodges Horn. I looked for this puzzle for over 2 years and finally found it a few weeks ago so needless to say I've been looking forward to starting it.  Here's a peek.

 If it's Friday, it's hand & foot in the evening.  Always a fun time. Hope yours is a wonderful w/e.  Until next time . . . God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Busy Lady ;-}

    I like your new Maxine bathing suit. I can't remember the last time I wore one. I don't swim so I felt I never needed one.
    Hopefully the storm stays away from you and hopefully it doesn't travel up the east coast. I've had enough of flooding rains to last a lifetime.
    The new puzzle is great! I haven't worked on one in awhile. I do them whenever the urge strikes. LOL!
    Enjoy your game of hand and foot. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge! Did you get that tropical print suit or was the link just to Maxine suits? The suits that work best for me are the ones that aren't one-piece but have the bikini bottom and then the longer top that meets the bottoms. Forget what they're called. I have a long torso so that split works best. Hope you have a great weekend! (((Hugz)))
    PS. I always used to get Charles Wysocki calendars.

    ReplyDelete