Monday, September 12, 2011

My Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window . . . the sun is shinning and the birds are singing.  Looks to me like another beautiful day in Florida

I am thinking . . . that Grandparents Day was overshadowed by 9/11 yesterday.  Hardly anyone mentioned it.

I am thankful . . . that everyone played nice yesterday (9/11) and that no terrorist ruined the 10th year commemorations

From the learning rooms . . . (if this applies)

In the kitchen . . . baked potato, salmon pattie, peas and applesauce for dinner tonight

I am wearing . . . tan bermudas, lavender tee and footies

I am creating . . . a new Charles Wysocki puzzle named "Hellraisers on Halloween Night"

I am going . . . to the endocrinologist on Tuesday.

I am wondering . . . if he will tell me that my Ca++ levels are back to normal.

I am reading . . . yesterday's Sun News.  Time for coupon clipping.

I am hoping . . . that we can plan something special for Christopher's birthday on Friday.

Around the house . . . laundry all done yesterday.  Ironing patiently waiting.

I am pondering . . .  how all of those who lost loved ones on that horrible day 10 years ago have survived their losses.

One of my favorite things . . . are Charles Wysocki puzzles

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . not much going on.  I'm thinking it's time for a quick trip to Ohio sometime after Christopher's birthday.

Here is picture I am sharing . . .
Are you thinking of joining us? Please give it a try by clicking on the link below. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Grandparent's Day must be the 2nd Sunday in September so it won't always fall on 9-11. Enjoyed your SWD... hope your appt goes well this week! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Marge!
    Beautiful SWD. Grandparents are such a gorgeous gift! I sure miss mine so very much!
    Enjoy your evening xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge;

    I too enjoyed your SWD entry. I never remember Grandparent's Day because my grandchildren lump me in with Mother's Day. LOL! I pray your appt. goes well my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete