Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The New Alphabet


 A is for  apple, and  B is for  boat,
 that used  to be right, but now it won't  float!

 
Age before  beauty is what we once
said, but let's  be a bit more realistic instead.



Here's the NEW alphabet.


A is for arthritis,
B is for the bad back,
C is for the chest pains, perhaps car-di-ac?
D is for dental decay & decline,
E is for eyesight, can't read that top line,
F is for fissures & fluid retention,
G is for gas which I'd rather not mention,
H is for high blood pressure - I'd rather it low,
I is for incisions with scars you can show.
J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend,
K is for knees that crack when they bend.
M is for memory, I forget what comes next.
N is for neuralgis in nerves way down low,
O is for osteo, bones that don't grow!
P is for prescriptions, I have quite a few.
Q is for queasy, is it fatal or flu?
R is for reflux, one meal turns to two.
S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears,
T is for tinnitus; bells in my ears!
U is for urinary; troubles with flow,
V is for vertigo, that's 'dizzy' you know.
W is for worry, now what's going 'round?
X is for x ray and what might be found.
Y is for another year I'm left here behind,
Z is for zest I still have - in my mind!


I've survived all the symptoms my body's deployed
and I'm keeping 26 doctors fully employed. 


HAVE A GREAT DAY!



3 comments:

  1. LOL! Marge;

    Great take on the ABC's even though it isn't one I'd use...LOL!!

    Have a great Tuesday my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the ABC's of aging. A sense of humor is always important for staying young! Have a great rest of the week! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ABC's were funny and so very true!!

    I could relate to most of them which is not funny. ;-)

    Oh yes, we do keep the doctors busy and in the money!!!

    ReplyDelete