Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Office Visit, Generation Y

Getting here a little late today. That's because today was my 10:15 a.m. appointment with the endocrinologist.  I saw the Doctor at 11: 33 a.m. That's one hour and 15 minutes late. Add to the extremely long wait is the fact that the exam rooms were like refrigerators.  It's only the fact that I was so hot under the collar because of the long wait otherwise I surely would have froze to death.

Doctor Tan came into the exam room apologizing all over the place and explaining that another Doctor had left the practice so they dumped several new patients on him.  He went on to explain that the only thing that's helping him make it thru the day is the fact that his contract is up in 3 months after which he will return to Hawaii.  Good for you Dr. Tan.

My good news: my blood values were back to Normal and I don't have to go back to that place anymore.

Now that you've endured my rant for today, I'll share a funny email I got from Rodney. It's called: Generations!!


- People born before 1946 are called The Silent generation..

- People born between 1946 and 1959 are called The Baby Boomers.

- People born between 1960 and 1979 are called Generation X, ..

- And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called Generation Y ,

Why do we call the last group Generation Y?
Y should I get a job?
Y should I leave home and find my own place?
Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?
Y should I clean my room?
Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
Y should I buy any food?

But a cartoonist has explained it very eloquently...

No comments:

Post a Comment