Friday, October 14, 2011

DIY day today!

I took the shutters down on a two of the windows a few weeks ago.  They have been in the shed waiting to be painted.  Finally got 3 of them sprayed and rehung today.  Feeling quite happy with myself and they look much better now.
Before the new paint job.
Getting the new coat of paint.
Painted and re-hung.
3 done 7 more to go.


This evening I'll be ironing and watching 20/20. No driving for a few more days so can you tell I'm getting sorta bored? Hope you have a wonderful w/e. Hugz!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    Wow, that new pacemaker must really be working for you! The shutters look beautiful, but really, take it easy!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the shutters Marge. I'm starting to count down the days to Florida won't be long now. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new color on your shutters Marge, they look great.

    Just read your comment on my site and LOL! you are not confused. My daughter moved from Austin, TX to Cleveland in July because of her online world wide women's ministries which come out of Cleveland. She is the admin for them. She will probably be there until the winter and isn't sure where she will go after that.

    Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete