Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm Back

I was gone a little longer then planned.  The procedure went well but the pain pill the nurse gave me didn't sit well with me and gave me trouble.  Many of the symptoms I had mimicked a heart attack but it wasn't that at all.  It was just my body protesting the ingredients in the pain pill. You can just bet that that pill is going on my 'allergy' list.

All was good this morning so I got to come home today. Soooooooooooo glad! My new little friend that's buried just   under the skin on my chest is working just beautifully.  Hope it's happy to have me as it's new friend and keeps working for many years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge! Jeff's mom has a pacemaker and it's been a good thing for her. Sometimes pills can be worse than the problem they're supposed to help. Have a good week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete