Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ouch!

The nurse came at 11 o'clock to draw my blood.  She just had the worst time. After 3 unsuccessful sticks and tons of apologies, she sent me to the Doctor's office for them to draw the blood. Hooray! success at last!

Yesterday's potluck was delicious and cardBingo was tons of fun.  It was a great opportunity to meet and greet all the snowbirds that just returned.  It's so good to see all of them again.

I usually take pictures of our potlucks but . . . when I went to turn on my camera I discovered that the camera's screen was clouded over . Grrrr! I hate to admit it but it's my own fault.  Left it outside on the trash can cover the other day and it rained.  I totally forgot it was out there. What did you expect, Marge?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    Ouch is right! My mom has the same problem with blood work - drink lots of water before you get your blood drawn!!

    Sounds like fun to see old friends and get together for a pot luck dinner - life sounds like it's treating you really good!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, sorry about your camera. I have messed up a few cameras. Got to have a camera to take pics of the grandbabies. I added some more pics at my blog. Happy farming and happy Friday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge;

    I feel for you my friend. I too have the same problem so now they draw from my hand. I had my visit yesterday.

    The potluck sounded greet and nice to see your snowbird friends again. :-}

    I've finished galavanting with my daughter and have many photos I put on my blog for today and again tomorrow.

    Have a great day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back again! LOL! We must have been visiting each other at the same time. To answer your question regarding pumpkin prices, they vary on each farm or stand. A nice size one where we went cost around $4 to 4.50. Granted they are more expensive in the supermarkets. Hugs

    ReplyDelete