Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This & That


Just a little bit of This & That to share with you today!

WAGES....NO MATTER WHICH SIDE OF THE AISLE.... 

Salary of retired US Presidents .............$197,800/ year FOR LIFE!

Salary of House/Senate ........................$174,00?0 FOR LIFE!

Salary of Speaker of the House ............$223,500 FOR LIFE!

Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders ...... $193,400 FOR LIFE!

Average Salary of a teacher ................. $40,065

Average Salary of Soldier DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN $38,000


I think we found where the cuts should be made! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge;

    It makes me sick thinking about those salaries. I like the Life is too short graphic.

    I was too excited to visit earlier as my daughter is here for 10 days. She has so many friends plus family members she wants to see. I'm so looking forward to spending some time with her. She says we will go leaf peeking some time in the coming week. I can't wait!

    Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete