Friday, December 30, 2011

Where Did It Go?


Where did the year go? Suddenly it is the end of December again and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2011 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and every one of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. I'm sure that 2011 would have been extremely boring without visiting your blogs and playing Facebook games.

From my heart I wish you all a Happy New Year filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2012 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

To those who need someone special, may you find that true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow;

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart;

To those who need a friend, I am still here for you;

To those who need life, may you find GOD.

Thanks for being my friend! Happy New Year

5 comments:

  1. I love your post Marge!! Beautiful. I do not know where the time goes, it just flies by. It makes me sad a little bit. Have a Happy New Year! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012 Marge and I pray that this year you will be abundantly blessed!

    Tänia of
    Simply God's Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marge, I know, it's so scary how quickly time races by. YOu don't notice it at first, but I think once children come along and you see how quickly they go from baby to schoolchild, it brings it home how time marches on.

    Thank you for your lovely visits and kind comments over the Christmas period. I appreciate it more than you know :O)

    Loved reading your resolutions. I'm not too good at keeping them, so for the past few years, I've made mine more of a to do/shopping list! Keeps it fun and I don't beat myself up if I haven't done something on it.

    Good luck with yours.

    Enjoy tonight, however you spend it. May 2012 be a wonderful year, full of joy, happiness, good health and a little bit of wealth thrown in for good measure!

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marge Just popped in to wish you a blessed and happy New Years! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2012 Marge! Hope it's a great year for you and those you love. Sending hugz your way!

    ReplyDelete