Monday, January 30, 2012

My Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY:  Driving home from the farm.

Outside my window... 
The sun is shining but it's a fooler . . . it looks warm but it's pretty chilly out there.  There's a little patch of fog sitting right at the end of the drive.

I am thinking...
that I will wait until around 9 o'clock before starting out for home.

I am thankful...
for  a wonderful w/e with Melanie & Claudia

In the kitchen...
Dick just started a fresh pot of coffee and it smells great.

I am wearing...
My usual stay warm morning outfit: navy blue sweats and a pink sweat shirt.

I am creating...
No puzzle this week.

I am going...
home today.

I am wondering...
what 'to do' about the picture problem with LBV's facebook page

I am reading...

I am hoping...
for a safe trip home.

I am looking forward to...
going to Disney with Claudia & Tony again.

I am learning
that all the folks at LBV are not so friendly after all.

Around the house...
Hope to find all is well when I get home.

I am pondering...
How to appreciate the small stuff.  I am going to appreciate every small joy or smile today.

A favorite quote for today...
"Years are only garments & you either wear them with style all your life or you go dowdy to the grave."
Dorothy Parker

One of my favorite things...
Walt Disney World but I guess you already knew that.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
It will probably be a routine stuff this week including cards and bingo.  The big event will be the Hand & Foot Tournament on Wednesday.

A peek into my day...
This is Sadie's graphic of Dahli and I driving home.

Join us @ SWD by clicking  HERE

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice time with Melanie and Claudia at Disney. How far are you from the parks? We are a little over an hour away from Disneyland and California Adventure. Justin is very close- 15 or 20 minutes and just got an annual pass. Do they have things like that for residents there? Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great time with Melanie & Claudia. Enjoyed reading your SWD answers and I can smell the coffee from here ;-} Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Thanks for your kind words on my blog! Sounds like such a great time with Claudia and Melanie! I do love Disney!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete