Friday, February 3, 2012

Where did it go?

Where did this week go? For a week that was supposed to be "quiet" it turned out to be anything but quiet.  But who needs quiet, I ask you?  Not me! I like noise and laughter and lots of chatter so it was a good week indeed.

Ginny needed a ride to the eye doctor on Thursday so after a couple of hours in the doctor's office we decided to try out the latest new restaurant in our area.  It's called "The Garden" and that's exactly what it is.  It's a nursery with tables mixed in with the plants.  The owners are from El Salvador and have had the nursery for years.  They not only have the best plants in the world but they now have the best breakfast & lunch place too.

They have strawberry pie tomorrow so you know that's where we'll be.  I have permission to take pictures of the place and I'll be sharing them with you over the w/e.  After lunch, we head over to the Lake Placid Arts & Crafts Festival.  It's one of my favorite fairs so I'm really looking forward to going.  Life is good! Hope yours is too!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, Oh "The Garden" sounds so lovely! Oh boy! Fresh strawberry pie! You have my mouth watering! Can't wait to see pix of it all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Garden sounds like a charming place. I love plants and since I don't grow them well myself, it is so nice to see others. Strawberry pie sounds wonderful. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete