Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hump Day!

Everyone at shuffleboard this morning was upset over Katherine not winning DWTS.  I was speechless. Couldn't believe it! I almost couldn't sleep last night! but I knew I had shuffleboard this morning so I forced myself to sleep. She is not only a beautiful young lady, an expert dancer and mild spoken woman but also a kind spirited gentle person. She was a delight to watch on the dance floor and glorious to listen to and I'm not even her grandmother.  That makes my comment an unbiased one.  Wishing her all the best in the future.

Guess what?  I won 2 out of 3 games for the first time ever.  Do you suppose that maybe I'm getting better at this game? I sure hope so!

I got a phone call yesterday that FedeX would be delivering a package today and that I had to be home to sign for it.  What???? Do you really expect me to sit around the house waiting for a delivery when you know very well that I am very busy and can't waste time sitting around here?  What in the heck can be so important that it requires a signature?  I ordered 2 things online that haven't been delivered yet. One is something called  chicken serum and a Dell printer cartridge. It's gotta be one of them.

I'm off to have some lunch. Hope you're having a wonderful 'hump' day.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    I agree!!!! I was absolutely shocked when Katherine and Mark did not win!! She should have won . . . I mean really, she was perfect every time! It was so disappointing... :0(

    Chicken serum huh?! I checked it out a little. I love Jayme, the seller, she has a great blog, you will have to check it out if you don't follow already!

    Have a wonderful Thursday!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh, I see that you already follow Jayme!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge;

    Was it the chicken serum that had to be signed for? I hate having to sign for packages myself and had to end up complaining to UPS two weeks ago when the driver handed me a story that he was told everyone in my apartment building had to sign for packages which is impossible as it's a secured building. They have to ring buzzers to be let in by the manager. Now they leave my packages by my apartment door. Okay, I finished complaining. LOL! Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge, I didn't follow DWTS this season, too bad Katherine didn't win. Hope you didn't stay home for nothing, when they say they will deliver something and don't show up, although FedEx are pretty reliable. Check out Ultimate hyaluronic-acid for the skin: http://www.purityproducts.com/purityEcommerce/control/productDetail?productId=ultimate-ha-formula-hyaluronic-acid%20&productCategoryId=hyaluronic-acid

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge!!! Sorry you have to sign for a package. I do not like that either. I hope it came early and you afre nmot having to wait anymore.
    Have a nice day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete