Monday, June 11, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


FOR TODAY:  It's Simple Womans Daybook Day.
Outside my window...
The sun is shining.  It's looking like another beautiful Florida day.
I am thinking...
that I'm gonna want to go to the pool today.
I am thankful...
that I have "choices".  No 'gotta-do's" for me.  It's one of perks of 'old-age'.
In the kitchen...
All clean.  Finished up in there on Saturday.  Cupboards washed and in pristine shape for now at least.
I am wearing...
pajamas.
I am creating... 
a well organized household that should stay that way for a little while.
I am going...
to get dressed as soon as I finish this entry.
I am wondering...
when the dust ruffle for my bed is coming.
I am reading...
"The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks. In a word, boring!
I am hoping...
that all the Father's of the world have a wonderful day on Sunday.
I am looking forward to...
Father's Day on Sunday.  I'll go to the farm on Saturday and we'll take Dad out to dinner on Sunday.
I am learning
life's joys outnumber life's sadness
Around the house...
Once cleaning inside is done, I'll start on my outside projects.
I am pondering...
If my friendships will survive the latest bump in the road.
A favorite quote for today...
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning". - Albert Einstein
One of my favorite things... 
is watching the Sand Hill Crane babies grow.  One of them injured it's leg and is now limping.  When I saw it yesterday, he/she is now by itself limping along.  Not a good sign.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
A good clean of the great room today,  Dahli to the groomer and grocery shopping on Tuesday, shuffle and card bingo on Wednesday, book club meets on Thursday and Doctor appointment on Friday.  Pretty routine.
A peek into my day...
Here is the Sand Hill family while they were together.  This is not the best picture so
I put a small black arrow by the leg that's injured.  The leg is bent instead of straight.
Join us @ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking  HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, You have a family of Sand Hill Cranes we have Grackles, I prefer the cranes. The Grackle families were making such a racket yesterday afternoon I couldn't bear to sit outside. I do hope the leg of the Sand Hill Crane will mend, poor thing. Should be a fun weekend for you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge!
    I love that Albert Einstein quote. Does Dahli like to go to the groomers? Hope you can relax in the pool today. Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete