Monday, June 25, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


FOR TODAY:  It's My Simple Womans Daybook Day
Outside my window...
It's starting to get dark outside.  The wind is blowing very hard again and that usually means the the rain will not be far behind.
I am thinking...
That I will be very happy when Tropical Storm Debby moves out of the Gulf and we get some sunshine back.
I am thankful...
that our area of Florida has not suffered from any tornado damages YET!
In the kitchen...
An early dinner today . . . bow tie pasta with pesto and mixed veggies. Applesauce on the side. Yummy!
I am wearing...
Navy blue print capri's with a navy blue top.
I am going...
to Bunco at the Shriner's tomorrow even if it's pouring & blowing outside.
I am wondering...
how much longer T.S. Debby will hang around?
I am reading...
"Love in a Nutshell" by Janet Evanovich & Dorien Kelly
I am hoping...
that the dust ruffle I returned to Dorothy's Ruffled Originals comes soon.
I am looking forward to...
the return of sunshine and warm days.
Around the house...
I had planned on getting some stuff done outside but the rain & stormy weather changed those plans
A favorite quote for today...  
"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world:  that is the myth of the atomic age:  as in being able to remake ourselves" Gandhi
One of my favorite things...
going to the beach
A few plans for the rest of the week:
bunco tomorrow, shuffle on Wednesday if it isn't cancelled, cardBingo on Wednesday evening. That's about it!
A peek into my day...
Kate Appleton needs a job. Her husband has left her, she’s been fired from her position as a magazine editor, and the only place she wants to go is to her parents’ summer house, The Nutshell, in Keene’s Harbor, Michigan. Kate’s plan is to turn The Nutshell into a Bed and Breakfast. Problem is, she needs cash, and the only job she can land is less than savory.
Join The Simple Womans Daybook  by clicking  HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge!

    I'm still praying the Debby just passes by with no damage! Sounds like you have a busy week planned, despite the bad weather - Your day-book always makes me smile, you are such a positive person . . . despite stormy weather!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete