Saturday, June 23, 2012

Little Theatre



 Tomorrow, Doris and I are going to Highlands Little Theatre to see a play called:

How The Other Half Loves
If it's laughter you're after, award-winning playwright Alan Ayckbourn has an imaginative genius for devising extraordinarily surprising and comic situations. Misinformed mischievous gossip inevitably leads to a matrimonial mix-up. The ensuing action leads to a string of misunderstandings and almost farcical events with hilarious consequences.

Sounds good but I'll let you know what I think about it tomorrow.

We have a wee bit of a weather system out in the Gulf of Mexico that may cause a problem here in Florida.  The computer models have it going every which way so there's no definite forecast just yet. 

I am where the black arrow is pointing. If you look close, I hope you can see it.  Right now, it's a soft rain but later this evening some of the red and yellow areas will reach us and we'll get a downpour.  Hopefully, this storm that they may call Debby will behave herself and not develop into something I'm gonna have to worry about. 

Hope your w/e weather is better than mine. Later . . . 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    Have fun at the theater - nothing better for your soul than a good chuckle.... :0)

    Oh boy, I hope that you don't get something worse than a good rain and some lightning and thunder - do you have to worry about flooding? I hope not. You will be in my prayers.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, Should be a fun day at the theatre tomorrow. Hopefully you will only get heavy rain.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete