Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rain . . . rain

go away. Come again some other day!

That's what I've been saying all morning but it's not working.  So I'm just gonna ignore whats going on out there and clean this house.  But first, I took Toni's suggestion and took these 2 quizzes. To tell you the truth, the answers always totally surprise me.  I always think they are wrong but maybe that's because I don't know myself very well? Yah think?

OK here we go.

How Are You Feeling?  You are Confident.
You always fight for fairness. You have a strong sense of justice.
You trust yourself to know what's right and what's wrong. You are willing to go against the tide.

You automatically take charge when chaos or confusion arise. You know you make a good leader.
You are self-confident and sure of what you're doing. You don't second guess yourself.

What Kind Of Book Are You?  You are Realistic Fiction.
You are an outgoing person and very interested in others. You have many relationships that are important to you.  You are always willing to lend an ear to a friend with a problem. And you're even pretty good at giving advice!

Some may accuse you of loving drama, but you just seem to find yourself in the middle of it.
You are a true people person. You find the lives of others to be fascinating. You're up for hearing anyone's life story.

Guess what? The rain stopped and it's actually looking a little brighter out there. Can you hear me cheering?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Toni! I haven't taken the quizzes yet but I would claim both of your results as my own. I'm a Libra and I have a strong sense of justice. The second sounds like me too except the drama...don't like that at all! Hope your rain went away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Marge- just visited Toni so she was on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Darylynn was really confused after reading both of us doing the same quizzes. I believe you are a confident and realistic person Marge. Right now the rain is just starting here. Have a great evening my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge, Interesting results. Mine say I am Grateful and that's true, and I am a Mystery. Hope the rain stays away, it's sunny here but chance of rain tomorrow. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge, you mentioned life story in your post. That remind me to remind my dad to work on his life story journal. It is a book I gave him years ago that ask questions that he answers so we can know about his life. I think I will get myself one. Maybe I will make a scrapbook instead with pictures. Thanks for the idea :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete