Thursday, June 28, 2012

So happy . . .

that Florida weather has returned to normal.  The hot temps across the nation are not so normal and it makes me chuckle when I see that you all are warmer (except for the West Coast) than I am. Keep cool!

Shuffleboard was cancelled yesterday cause the courts were too wet.  CardBingo went on as planned and that was fun! I finally won for a change.

They are talking about more weather activity in the tropics so we'll have to wait and see if we need to worry about that one.  For now, I'll be enjoying our sunshine and warm temps. Here's what we're looking like today.
See nice and clear! Just beautiful!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Hope your breathing is doing better and glad about the improved weather. Does the humidity affect your breathing? My mom had asthma and really loved the dry desert climate whenever we were in Palm Springs. She said humidity made her feel like someone was holding a wet towel over her face. Glad you had a win in CardBingo! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge;

    I'm back online and making the blog rounds ;-} I'm glad your weather is fine and hope your breathing is back to normal. We are in for another hot spell the next few days but low humidity thank goodness. At least it won't be as bad as last week. Congrats on winning CardBingo. Have a great day and weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge,
    Glad you're feeling better. Yesterday was so hot and humid here, but today is overcast and breezy. More hot weather coming for me, though, next week. We're looking forward to watching the fireworks on Canada Day (July 1st). The city sets them off near our house at the fair grounds so we get 'front row seats' in our backyard :) Have a gorgeous weekend! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge! Cooper did fine, they tell us. Picking him up in an hour. Happy 4th weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Marge, Just dropping by to wish you a great weekend. Glad the weather has returned to normal, although I don't know what normal is anymore. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your weather is back to normal!! Have a Happy 4th of July!! Stay cool!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete