Monday, July 2, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


FOR TODAY: then it's My Simple Womans Daybook Day
Outside my window...
The sun is shining, the sky is blue and the grass is green. All's right with the world.
I am thinking...
that I haven't done much around the house in a while.
I am thankful...
that my beathing is better
In the kitchen...
haven't started thinking about dinner yet.
I am wearing...
khaki bermuda shorts & pink top
I am creating...
a clean garden shed.  I've been wanting to get it cleaned for a few weeks & now that I'm feeling better maybe it will happen.
I am going...
to give Dahli a good brushing after I get done here.
I am wondering...
if Mr. L. and I should try driving to New Orleans?
I am reading...
"Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks
I am looking forward to...
4th of July picnic in the park.
A favorite quote for today...  
”Opportunity is missed by most people because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work”– Thomas Edison
 One of my favorite things...
fireworks . . . especially the ones at Disney each night. Incredible!!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Nothing special except for our 4th of July celebration.
A peek into my day...
Source: droid-life.com/
Join us at The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking HERE

4 comments:

  1. Glad your breathing is better. Hope you have a wonderful picnic on the 4th of July. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have wonderful plans for the 4th of July! Enjoy!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nicholas Sparks!! Have you read The Notebook or seen the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July! Glad to hear your breathing is better. If it were me I'd wait until the weather was a bit cooler before attempting a trip to New Orleans, but that's me. Enjoy the celebrations today. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete