Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Peach Pie

Is there anything better than peach pie in the summertime? No there's not in my opinion.  Every summer, Annie makes this pie for us and when we go to coffee at Joyce's, there's this special treat waiting for us.  Well, yesterday was one of those days. A delicious peach pie.
It was sooooooooooooo good that I practically inhaled it.  Thanks so much, Annie.

Annie agreed that these peaches were THE BEST that we've seen in a long time. I went grocery shopping at WalMart on Sunday and spotted these peaches and all I could think of was Annie and her pies.
If you spot these peaches at your store. BUY THEM. They are the best. Thanks to California for the best peaches ever. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge;

    Give me a knife so I can cut myself a big piece of that delicious looking peach pie. ;-}
    Downton Abbey is one of my very favorite series. It was written by Julian Fellows who also wrote Gosford Park and he was a running character in The Monarch of The Glen another great series that runs on PBS on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to the 3rd installment of DA on PBS in the new season.
    Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Peach pie and fresh strawberry, too! There's a place way up in the mountains (where we were this past weekend) by a hiking area and everyone stops there for a piece of pie after a long hike. It's called "Pie in the sky" Great reward! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach pie really does sound wonderful!! Thanks for the tip on the peaches. I will look for them. Have a nice day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy that pie looks sooooooo good. I'm going to look for those peaches but I don't think I will find them here, will have to wait for the Ontario grown peaches. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete