Monday, August 13, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


FOR TODAY:   It's My Simple Womans Daybook Day. 


Outside my window... the grass is green, the sky is blue, the sun is shining and it's shaping up to be another beautiful Florida summer day.

I am thinking...  that it's 9 a.m. and I should be in the bathroom getting dressed instead of sitting here in my pajamas.

I am thankful...  for every day that I am vertical and am free from bronchitis.

In the kitchen... tomorrow is our monthly potluck so I'll be baking a Marie Calendar razzleberry pie and making a dish of cheesy potatoes.

I am wearing...  pajamas right now.

I am creating...  a  community activities list for the upcoming centennial celebration in Sebring.

I am going...   to make a quick trip to the library today to return "Handyman" and pick up a book that I requested called 'Moon Shell Beach' by Nancy Thayer
Two women struggle to rekindle a childhood friendship damaged by harsh words, betrayal, and the passing years.

I am looking forward to...  The movie "Hope Spring" starring Meryl Streep & Tommy Lee Jones coming to a theater near me soon.  Sort of figured that the opening would be later around here since we are a small town rather than a major market.

I am learning ...  patience

Around the house...   no new projects planned at the moment


A favorite quote for today...  "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney t's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disn
 One of my favorite things... pictures of my grandkids.
that's my son, Matt in the back surrounded by Lizzie, Kelly, Matthew and Katie.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  going to the library today, potluck followed by cardBingo on Tuesday, shuffle on Wednesday and hand and foot just about every other day of the week.

Join us @ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking HERE

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marge;

    Great SWD entry. I notice it's a little different from the one I do. I guess the questions have been updated. I'll have it check it out. It's a nice day here too for a change. Love the family photo. You have a lovely family. Have a lovely evening my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, Razzleberry pie, hmmmmmmm that sounds yummy. Very nice picture of Matt and the grandkids. I started an SWD entry and nevery finished it, I'll scurry back and do it now. Have a nice Tuesday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge!
    Mmmmm..... Save me a piece of that pie. It sounds yummy! I also love that quote from Walt Disney and really hits home to really try and do new things and things you didn't think you could do.

    Have a terrific week! Huggles

    ReplyDelete