Friday, September 28, 2012

Apples!

Everything was apples at yesterday's Apple Festival at the Palms in Sebring.  I never saw so much apple stuff in one place in my entire life.  Here's what I brought home to munch on.  The apple dumplings were delicious and the applesauce bread was incredible.  Kuddos to the Chef.
Tomorrow I go back to to the Festival to pick up a bakers rack that I found at the Festival.  I'll be posting a picture of my new little purchase tomorrow.

Here's the latest picture of Caden that Amanda posted.  They are at the San Diego Zoo.  A fabulous place and it looks like he's having a fun time.

Have a great week end. Hugz!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge, the apple goodies look great! Caden is so cute! I have been working on my site. Found some more Figs. Did you have any in your adotpion site? Enjoy your weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete