Saturday, September 29, 2012

Newest Addition to the Kitchen

Ran over to The Palms today and picked up my little treasure.  I called it a bakers' rack but once all the towels and apple stuff was removed I realized it had a wine rack with room enough for 10 bottles.  How great is that?  It was such a pleasant surprise.

Here's the spot that I picked out for my little treasure.  It's a little corner in the kitchen next to the fridge.

My new little treasure fits in the space just perfectly.  See what you think.

Isn't it just the cutest? and for $35 how could I go wrong!  Just think of all the fun I'll have filling it up!
Hope you're having a fun w/e. Hugz!

2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic bargain, Marge! Did the baskets come with it? How perfect! I enlarged the photo and it looks like grape leaves and bunches of grapes, too, so yes, definitely a wine rack! :) Fits perfect in that space! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Marge, what a great buy and it looks so nice there. The design is really nice. I had something similar and gave it to my son for his new house. I did find a few Miss Figs. Did you ever have any in your adoption shop? I know I got some of your Real Women dolls. I don't know if you know, but Melanie is working on web pages again. She gave up games at FB. I have really slowed down so I have time to work on my pages. I get more satisfaction. Have a great week! Hugs I will post here with Google but my blog is still GOF.

    ReplyDelete