You've Been BOO-ed!!
Lake Bonnet Village is a 55+ resident-owned community and so when it comes to Halloween, there are no kids to knock on our doors and shout "trick or treat". So instead of giving candy to the kids, we give candy to each other. It's so much FUN and I'm wishing I had posted this sooner so that anyone who visited here could BOO along where they live too!
Anyhow, here how it works!
You open your door and find a Halloween surprise!!
You enjoy your treats and then
* place the picture of your BOO on your front door
* you have 24 hours to make 2 copies of your BOO
* make 2 treats filled with Halloween goodies and a BOO sheet
* secretly deliver them to 2 neighbors
* then watch how far this spreads. It's fun!!
Here's what "BOO" looks like