I've watched the storm coverage on CNN and the Weather Channel and thought to myself: "except for the grace of God there goes I". My prayers are with all of those in the Monster's reach. The next few days will be very difficult for you. I pray that you have a safe place to stay and that your lives return to normal as quickly as possible.
MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
1) Rosa's eyes went damp as she crossed her hands over her belly. " I guess, I could, at least, try it. You'll delete the pictures if I'm not comfortable with them?”
~ p.144, “Vision in White” by Nora Roberts
2) I was watching her. I started watching herlike a cat watches a mouse - or maybe I was the mouse and she was the cat. But I was watching her."
~ p. 332, “Vision in White” by Nora Roberts
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!