Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monster Storm . . . Tuesday Teaser

I've watched the storm coverage on CNN and the Weather Channel and thought to myself: "except for the grace of God there goes I".  My prayers are with all of those in the Monster's reach.  The next few days will be very difficult for you.  I pray that you have a safe place to stay and that your lives return to normal as quickly as possible.
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

1)   Rosa's eyes went damp as she crossed her hands over her belly.  " I guess, I could, at least, try it.  You'll delete the pictures if I'm not comfortable with them?”

~ p.144, “Vision in White” by Nora Roberts

2)   I was watching her.  I started watching herlike a cat watches a mouse - or maybe I was the mouse and she was the cat.  But I was watching her."

~ p. 332,   “Vision in White” by Nora Roberts

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marge;
    Thank you for your prayers ans well-wishes my friend. New York and a lot of upstate (I'm 2 1/2 to 3 hours northeast of Manhattan) was hit very bad. I don't ever remember experiencing anything like this in NYC and New Jersey in all my years. It will take a very long time to recover.
    Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge,

    I am praying, as well, for those caught in this massive storm. Parts of Eastern Canada are being affected, too. More the dangerous winds, than the flooding, though.

    I've got my site up and running again. Here's the link to my blog, if you'd like to update it:
    http://www.momentsoftranquility.ca/wynneswarbles/

    Happy Halloween!
    hugs
    Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Well, as you can see, I'm back. :) I've missed you! I've been praying for all those affected by the monster storm too. What a long road they have ahead of them.

    I like your teaser meme! I need to participate in some memes. Thank you for sharing.

    Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge,
    Wishing you a fun, happy, safe Halloween! We're staying in tonight, both need to study for exams this week. I know, we're so much fun, lol. ((spooky hugs))

    ReplyDelete