My goal is to read at least five books during the fall season, pulling from this list to start.
* The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce (done)
* The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler (reading)
* The Unfinished Gift by Dan Walsh
* When You Come Home by Nancy Cavin Pitts
* Homestead by Jane Kirkpatrick
* Merry's Christmas by Susan Rohrer
* Behind Closed Doors by Jane Steen
* Hotel On the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
This list is subject to change since I keep finding more & more "gotta reads". If this sounds good to you, I hope you'll join us by clicking on the links above.