Monday, November 5, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


IT'S MY SIMPLE WOMANS DAYBOOK DAY
Outside my window...  it's an overcast kind of day.  We may get some scattered showers.

I am thankful...  see "The 22 Days of Thanksgiving" posted earlier today

In the kitchen...  oatmeal, toast, juice & coffee this morning

I am wearing...   sweat pants & shirt

I am going...  to donate to the Red Cross today

I am reading...  I finished "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts.  I started reading "Man in the Blue Moon" by Michael Morris.
I am hoping...  that Obama wins a second term.

I am looking forward to...  a day without political commercials.

I am learning . . . a lot about the 1% by watching Moyers & Company. This "must see" program is on Sunday at 3 p.m. on PBS

I am pondering... what life will be like if we get another Republican administration.  They demolished our economy 4 years ago and I'm afraid they'll do it again.

A favorite quote for today...  “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

One of my favorite things... Thanksgiving


A few plans for the rest of the week:  VOTE for Obama on Tuesday

Join us @ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, If Canadians could vote 80% would vote for President Obama. We will be glued to the TV on tomorrow. There are massive lines in Ohio, I hope you won't have to stay in line too long tomorrow. I'm still reading "The Casual Vacancy". *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge!

    I'm an Obama fan too - I will be at the polls bright and early! My husband was a union pipe-fitter for 40 years, and you know how republicans hate unions! I will also be glued to the TV tomorrow!

    Send some rain our way!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Tuesday Marge;

    And yes! I too am looking forward to no more political ads and signs cluttering our countryside. I vote by absentee ballot. Without transportation to the polls that aren't close by, it's easier for me.
    Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be so glad to see all this political stuff end! My mail box is cluttered! I vote absentee, the best decision I ever made. My mother does too. Unfortunately, our votes cancelled each other! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete