Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 10 . . .

The 22 Days of Thanksgiving - I am thankful for:
Day 1:  turkeys
Day 2:  Chris, Lisa & Daniel coming for lunch!
Day 3:   A fun time at Highlands Hammock celebrating the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) 27th Festival
Day 4:  A new priest assigned to our parish.
Day 5:  Maxine
Day 6:  The right to VOTE
Day 7:  An Obama victory!
Day 8:  that I won 3 games at shuffle this morning
Day 9:  jigsaw puzzles.  Today I'll start "Roadside Food Stand"
Day 10: my happy little home

Read more about "Living Little" by clicking HERE 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    You know what they say . . . Love grows best it little houses!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge,
    I love your home. I've seen a pic before of it, but this one reminded me of how cozy it looks. Love those awnings, too. Hope you're having a super day. It's coffee day with a friend, for me, later this afternoon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete