Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 13 . . . Tuesday Teaser


The 22 Days of Thanksgiving - I am thankful for:
Day 1:  turkeys
Day 2:  Chris, Lisa & Daniel coming for lunch!
Day 3:   A fun time at Highlands Hammock celebrating the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) 27th Festival
Day 4:  A new priest assigned to our parish.
Day 5:  Maxine
Day 6:  The right to VOTE
Day 7:  An Obama victory!
Day 8:  that I won 3 games at shuffle this morning
Day 9:  jigsaw puzzles.  Today I'll start "Roadside Food Stand"
Day 10:  my happy little home
Day 11:  all the veterans
Day12:  physicians & health care workers
Day 13:  birthdays -  Today's my granddaughter Jackie's birthday. She's a sweetie!







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences 
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:
1) The man's green eyes darted from Ella to Narissa and back to Ella. pg. 26

2)  When they made their way past the island and regained their footing, they stood in silence watdhing half of their shipment scatter like misplaced pencils, drifting farther down the river. pg.208

"Man in the Blue Moon" by Michael Morris

3 comments:

  1. Hello Marge, Happy Birthday to Jackie, *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, your granddaughter is very pretty. I am still playing with my website and adding adoptions. I think you had quite a few when you had your site up. I am adding Christmas now. I am doing a page on just Nativities. Christmas will be here before we know it. Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge!

    Happy Birthday to your beautiful granddaughter!! Grandchildren sure do make life wonderful!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete