Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 15 . . . & Maxine

The 22 Days of Thanksgiving - I am thankful for:

Day 1:  turkeys
Day 2:  Chris, Lisa & Daniel coming for lunch!
Day 3:   A fun time at Highlands Hammock celebrating the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) 27th Festival
Day 4:  A new priest assigned to our parish.
Day 5:  Maxine
Day 6:  The right to VOTE
Day 7:  An Obama victory!
Day 8:  that I won 3 games at shuffle this morning
Day 9:  jigsaw puzzles.  Today I'll start "Roadside Food Stand"
Day 10:  my happy little home
Day 11:  all the veterans
Day12:  physicians & health care workers
Day 13:  birthdays -  Today's my granddaughter Jackie's birthday. She's a sweetie!
Day 14:  our token Fall trees here in the Village
Day 15:  my great hairdresser, Michelle

Take Maxine's Fan Quiz!
http://www.facebook.com/maxine/app_451798701524002

5 comments:

  1. I took your Maxine quiz. I am truly a fan but then I just picked the most sarcastic answer that was there. That probably helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, When I grow up I want to be just like Maxine. I took the quiz but something went wrong and didn't get the result. No problem, I know I'm a fan. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! I'm thankful for my hair styulist, too. I've been going to her for almost 20 years, I think. They are like psychotherapists (or bartenders) with all the stuff they hear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge! The Maxine made me laugh out loud today. Gotta love her! :) I'm very thankful for my hair stylist too. I've been going to her for 15 years. Hope you have a wonderful day Marge. Thank you for the comment on my Pilgrim & Indian. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge;

    Took the Maxine quiz and find I'm a true Maxine Fan: You know wisdom, insight, and indignation when you see it. You can see your answers below! Don’t let the fun stop. Check out the calendars below so you, too, can have 365 of snow, sleet, rain, sunburns, and sand in your socks. LOL!!
    Thanks for starting my day with a smile. Have a great one and weekend too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete