Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 22 . . .

The 22 Days of Thanksgiving - I am thankful for:

Day 1:  turkeys
Day 2:  Chris, Lisa & Daniel coming for lunch!
Day 3:   A fun time at Highlands Hammock celebrating the CCC (Civilian Conservation Corps) 27th Festival
Day 4:  A new priest assigned to our parish.
Day 5:  Maxine
Day 6:  The right to VOTE
Day 7:  An Obama victory!
Day 8:  that I won 3 games at shuffle this morning
Day 9:  jigsaw puzzles.  Today I'll start "Roadside Food Stand"
Day 10:  my happy little home
Day 11:  all the veterans
Day12:  physicians & health care workersK
Day 13:  birthdays -  Today's my granddaughter Jackie's birthday. She's a sweetie!
Day 14:  our token Fall trees here in the Village
Day 15:  my great hairdresser, Michelle
Day 16:  my sweet furrball girlfriend, Dahli
Day 17:  red geraniums
Day 18:  Sundays - pray, rest & relax
Day 19:  my California Grandkids
Day 20:  my Cleveland Grandkids
Day 21:  my Florida Grandkids
Day 22:  turkey day.  
May  your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your  potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be  delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your  Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your  thighs!  

Happy  Thanksgiving Everyone! 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Marge :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Marge! I love your thankful list - you have grandchildren spread out over the USA! Hope you have a blessed & happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day After & Black Friday Marge;
    Loved your list and cute poem. Like me you have family all over the map. Now that my other sister and her daughter moved back to NY, I'll be spending more holidays with family. Have a great day and weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Marge, all my family is here and under 1 hour driving time. I am enjoying a day off. Went to Disneyland on Wed. and it was so pretty! Have a nice day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete