Monday, December 10, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


FOR TODAY: It's My Simple Womans Daybook Day

Outside my window... it's foggy but the sun is trying to shine thru

I am thinking...  that Dahli needs a good brush today

I am thankful...  that Christopher was able to come on Friday

In the kitchen... a donut from Wal Mart for breakfast today!

I am wearing... pajama's

I am going... to get some laundry done today

I am wondering... how Dad (my ex) is doing today.  His surgery is Friday.

I am reading...  "Hotel Vendome" by Danielle Steele

I am looking forward to: Christmas

Around the house... it's looking Christmasy

A favorite quote for today... "Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind."  Mary Ellen Chase

 One of my favorite things... surprises

A peek into my day... Christopher surprised me with a Apple Cinnamon Crisp Candle when he came on Sunday.  It's made in the U.S.A. by Candle-Lite in Cincinnati OH.  Thanks Chris.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  routine stuff and leaving for the farm on Thursday after shuffle

Join us@ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking   HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge! Interesting about you liking surprises. I think most people would say they don't like them. :) Must be the optimist in you! Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fog here too but it turned into light rain. Candles are such a nice surprise. Have fun at the farm! Are you going to get to go to Disney? ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete