Sunday, December 2, 2012

HP Printer

Stopped at WalMart after Mass and picked up a printer.  It's a HP Deskjet 1000 J110: 5.5 Black Print Speed 4800 x 1200 dpi Color Print Quality Ink.  All for $29.00.  They had a Cannon for $29.00 too but the ink was more expensive for the Cannon so I chose the HP.  Take a look at my little bargain.
I happened to mention to my salesperson that my Kindle did not come with a charger.  She said just use a USB port on your computer to charge it.  I did!  it worked!  I love that WalMart lady & I love happy endings.  Hope you had a happy Sunday

5 comments:

  1. I was just coming to tell you the same: "Charges in approximately 13.5 hours from your computer via the included USB charging cable." I bought a Kindle Fire HD for Jeff for Xmas. :) It's still nice to have the fast charger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge;

    I have an HP 3-in-1 printer with scanner & copier. It's the best printer I ever owned. Even the ink is cheaper than other brands. Today everything works off a USB cable. Technology gets better and better.
    My visit to the doctor's was a good one and being a yearly checkup, it was long. But thank goodness I passed every test with flying colors. Even got my flu shot like as good girl. ;-}
    Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, Amazon is getting cheap I received a charger with mine, my neighbor didn't get one either. If you want to plug it into the a wall outlet you can get an adapter that goes in the usb cable for a couple of bucks. Great buy on the printer. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marge - you know, I thought that you could charge a Kindle with your computer. I thought I had read that somewhere. So glad that worked out for you! I'm thinking of getting a Kindle. I just love the feel of books thought. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge,

    Glad your Kindle dilemna turned into a happy ending. And congrats on some great bargains; what an awesome price on that printer! Have a great day. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete