Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If It's Monday . . . Day 7


 Day Seven of CAMJ’s Twelve Days of Christmas, American Style is  HERE

FOR TODAY:  It's My Simple Womans Daybook Day

Outside my window... It's Tuesday morning and I'm a day late posting my SWD

I am thinking...  that although I started this entry yesterday stuff happened and I never finished

I am thankful...  that Dad's procedure went well and he's feeling much better.

In the kitchen...  the cupboards are bare & I need to go grocery shopping

I am wearing...  pj's

I am creating... a wi-fi connection.  let me rephrase that.  I tried to install a wifi connection and failed.

I am going...  to rake leaves today and do a quick clean inside

I am wondering...  how to get the keyboard on this new laptop of mine to stop acting so crazy.  I'm typing along and suddenly the letters are somewhere else instead of where they're supposed to be.  It's crazy!

I am reading...  I finished "Hotel Vendome" by Danielle Steel and started "The Perfect Love Song - A Holiday Story" by Patti Hallahan Henry

I am hoping...  that Newtown can somehow find joy and  happiness this Christmas

I am looking forward to...   Christmas


I am learning...  acceptance

Around the house...  our halls are decked with holly

I am pondering...  if our legislators know that gun laws must change

A favorite quote for today...  “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”  Margaret Mead

 One of my favorite things... Christmas

A few plans for the rest of the week:  finish last minute details for Christmas

A peek into my day...


Join us @ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking  HERE

1 comment:

  1. I've had a hard time getting things accomplished this week too. So glad that everything went well for surgery and that he's recuperating well. I don't have a wi-fi connection in my house but when I took my laptop to my son's in TN, I was able to access their wi-fi without any trouble. I hope you can get yours straightened out as well as your crazy key board! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete