Monday, December 24, 2012

If It's Monday . . .



FOR TODAY: it's SWD day and Christmas Eve

Outside my window...  baby, it's cold outside but the sun is shining & it should warm up
I am thinking...  that it's better than what's happening up North
I am thankful...  that we get to celebrate another Christmas at the farm
In the kitchen...  the aroma of fresh coffee fills the house
I am wearing...  pajamas under my sweat suit
I am creating...  a new medication record for Dad
I am going...  to be prepping for Christmas dinner today.
I am wondering...  if the snow up North will mess up Santa's delivery of gifts
I am looking forward to...  Christmas dinner
Around the house...  dining room table is decorated for dinner
A favorite quote for today...  "Jesus is the reason for the Season" Anonymous
 One of my favorite things...  Snowmen & Santa Claus

Join us @ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking  HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marge!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!
    Merry Christmas Marge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you are right, he is the reason for the season

    ReplyDelete