Monday, December 31, 2012

If It's Monday . . .


FOR TODAY:  It's New Year's Eve

Outside my window... the sun is shining but it's still pretty cold out there

I am thankful...  for all the joys and happiness that blessed us in 2012

In the kitchen...  I'll be trying one of lean cuisine's new salads for lunch today.  They have several to pick from and I chose southwest style chicken and cranberry & chicken.  Click HERE to check them out.

I am wearing... sweat pants & shirt

I am creating...  a new folder for all my 2012 stuff

I am going...  to pack away all my Christmas decos today

I am hoping...  that 2013 brings PEACE to all of us.

Around the house...  it's looking a little naked with all the Christmas decos gone

A favorite quote for today... 
"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors and let every New Year find you a better man".  Benjamin Franklin

One of my favorite things... PBS
I watched the special presentation of CALL THE MIDWIFE last night & I'm looking forward to the series restarting in March.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  No bingo tonight, a B12 shot & cardBingo on Wednesday and Shuffle on Thursday.  

A peek into my day...
Join us @ The Simple Womans Daybook by clicking HERE

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Marge. It has warmed up nicely. We sat by the pool today and yesterday. Tony has an appointment at the Ophthalmologist tomorrow hope we don't have to wait too long. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete