Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesdays
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Link logo to: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/


• What are you currently reading?
Christmas at Sea Pines Cottage
by Sally Smith O'Rourke







• What did you recently finish reading?
Man in the Blue Moon
by Michael Morris











• What do you think you’ll read next?
The Perfect Love Song: A Christmas Story

4 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday Marge:

    I like your WWW three books you are reading or read.
    I'm collecting Blinkies/Linkies again. If you have one please email it to me. Thanks my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge! You have a nice reading list... I like your Christmassy books! Re the car...I know there are Toyota factories in the US...will have to investigate if they make the Prius in the US. At the Auto Show, Toyota had a big display showing all the US workers they have in various states. Survivor tonight! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge!

    I like your books! I think my next book will be a Christmas book - tis' the season!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading Christmas fiction. I started early this year!

    ReplyDelete