Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fun . . .

Today was movie day.  We saw Les Miz.  I loved it even tho it was a wee bit on the long side.   Now that I've seen both Lincoln and Les Miz,  I haven't the slightest idea of which one should win BEST film.  I wish it were possible for BOTH to win.
 Tomorrow is our annual Community Garage Sale.   I will be selling coffee & donuts.  A group of ladies will be making funnel cakes so I'll be selling them too (when I'm not busy eating one, that is)!!   If you're in the neighborhood, I hope you'll stop by for a look around and a bite to eat! 

Hope yours is a happy w/e.  

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to see Les Miz. I've not seen either but have heard that both are outstanding. Good luck with your community yard sale. Our church's women's ministry group is having one this weekend and I'm planning on helping. I have a few things to donate too. I want to begin downsizing a bit for a move later in the year. (((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge;

    Everyone I know who has seen Les Miserables has said it was fantastic. Same for Lincoln. Both Daniel Day Lewis and Hugh Jackman won Golden Globes for their parts. I'm looking forward to owning both DVDs. Have a great beginning of the week my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! What I like about the Golden Globes is that they have two categories for Best Picture so a musical/comedy and a drama can both win. Argo was another great movie! We just saw Zero Dark Thirty and that was very intense! Hope the garage sale went well! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete