Thursday, January 24, 2013

Home again!

Got back from the farm yesterday afternoon just in time to call card Bingo.  It's becoming so popular with the folks here that last nights pot was $11.00,  Wish I would have won one of those.

This morning was shuffle and this evening was dinner at the Community Hall where they served a platter of cheeseburgers, chips and a beverage for $5.00.  Better than Mickey D's for sure.

Looking forward to a nice w/e.  Hope to visit some garage sales. Here's my list . . .

Bonnet Lake  Feb 2, 8-12;
Leisure Acres Feb 6, 8-11 yes it is Wednesday;

Lake Josephine Feb 9, 8-1;
Highland Oaks Feb 9, 8-1;
Woody's Feb 9, 9-11;


Buttonwood Bay Feb 16, 8-12;
Whispering Pines Feb 16, 8-12;
Adelide Shores Feb 16, 8-11;
Reflections March 16, 9-12
Highlands Ridge March 16, 8-11
Tanglewood Feb 23, 8-11;





3 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, Glad you got back home safe and sound. Was so nice seeing you! Enjoy the garage sales if you go this weekend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge; Happy that you are back home. I used to love going to yard sales but now it's hard for me to walk around. Hope you find a lot of goodies.

    Just got my power back on. It's been out since last night. Probably caused by the snow and wind or a car slipping into an electric pole.

    Have a blessed weekend my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge! Glad you had a nice visit to the farm. Looks like you have quite a lineup of garage sales. I should go more often... they're really good for kid's things which I could get for the boys. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete