Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Fun Week-End

After 2 week-ends of sadness, this one is a fun one. Yesterday was our annual Appreciation Day here at the Village.  Yesterday we were treated to "all you can eat" pizza & beer/soda.  It always such a special day because just about 'everyone' attends.  Something for nothing, you know.  Love it!
Today the Master Gardener's of Sebring held their plant sale at the Ag Center.  This is one event I try never to miss because their variety is huge and their prices are really low.  I got a butterfly bush and a lavender plant. Hope they both do good for me. The butterfly bush will eventually look like this one below.

Tonight's the night.  Daylight Savings Time begins.  Just do it! Maxine graphic says BACK but . . . FORWARD  is what we do tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, I love the Butterfly bush, I wonder if it's good for our climate, will have to check. Have a nice Sunday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear of your fun weekend! The lavender plant is gorgeous! I love those. I hope it takes well. Will they grow in a pot? Have a lovely day! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete