Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Bible

Wondering if anyone out there has been watching the series on the History Channel named "The Bible".  It's been on every Sunday evening in March.  Producers Mark Burnett ("Survivor", "The Voice", "Shark Tank") and Roma Downey ("Touched By An Angel") made this series.  It's really an introduction to the Bible with an excellent cast of characters.  The finale is Easter Sunday @ 8 pm.

Seems as though everyone is busy getting ready for Easter.  I say that cuz it seems like no one is here much anymore.  I'm thinking the blog thing is almost over for me again or should I just keep going for my own need to share.
 
Wondering what Instagram is.  Anybody know? and willing to share some info.

My video came in today's mail.  Amazingly fast, I think. I'll be watching it this evening and enjoying every minute I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, I am finally getting back into the swing of things. It is hard but I know my dad would want me to move on. we are expecting cool weather for Easter Sunday. We have been recording-watching the Bible. It has been really well done. Please keep posting. I have instagram on my IPhone but don't know how to work it. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is a photo sharing app for the iPad (and perhaps other smart phones?) that you can use to apply photo techniques to and post on FB, etc...

    We've watched 2 episodes of The Bible and have the rest recorded. I have a very religious friend who is complaining about the series...she said, "Have these people even read the bible?" I'm not an authority to judge. Happy Easter! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, I for one would miss your posts. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete