Here's a little bit about Dahli.
I was born on April 5th, 2001. I belong to the breed called "Lhasa Apso". My breed originated in Tibet. It's the place where the Dalai Lama lives!! My job is to guard the inside of the palace & they often call me the 'lion dog'. Isn't that funny? I don't look or feel like a lion but because I'm a pretty fierce protector that's what they call me.
I was adopted by Gramz on July 11th and quickly adjusted to my new home in Olmsted Falls OH. I am fiercely loyal and extremely well behaved. I am an excellent traveler and go with Gramz just about everywhere except for Mass, of course. I meet and greet all our visitors & they all think I'm pretty cute. I just love when Gramz grandkids come to visit. They are so fun to play with.
My favorite toy is my soft pink ball. Gramz throws it and I get it and when I return the ball to her she gives me a treat. Yummy!! I also like my stuffed toys. Gramz and I play tug-of-war. The only problem is: Gramz always wins. Oh well, that's what it means when they say 'it's a dogs life'.
My special little message to Dahli.
* When I say move, it means go somewhere else not switch positions.
* The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food.
* The other dishes are mine and contain my food.
* The stairs are not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me does not help because I fall faster than you can run.
* I cannot buy anything larger than a queen size bed. I am sorry about this. Do not think I will not continue to sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort.
* For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle, I should happen to beat you in there and shut the door, it is not necessary to scratch, whine or stick your paw under the door. I have been using bathrooms for years and a canine presence is not necessary.
It will be a fun day here today. Dahli will go to doggy hour at Joyce's and we will celebrate her birthday with all her puppy friends. Sounds like fun, right?