Thursday, May 16, 2013

All's Well


I haven't been very thoughtful by neglecting my blog and causing a few of you to become conerned.  Actually, all is well right now and hopefully that will continue the rest of the summer.

I started Spring housecleaning and got so terribly involved that I started neglecting my blog.  One day turned into one week and when I thought about writing . . . I really didn't have much to say.  The movies I wanted to rent from Netflix had long waiting list so that to be put on hold too!  So although I  don't have a very good reason for not blogging, I'm thnking the 'dry spell' problem has happened to most of us so I'm hoping you will understand.

Spring cleaning is finally done and the last of the movies I was waiting for are finally available so things should be getting back to normal for me soon.  In the meantime,  please accept my little gift of Love to all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Glad all is well, Marge! I must admit I was worried and noticed you hadn't posted much on FB either. It's okay to be busy but give us a heads up that you are fine! :) Annie had her surgery on Tuesday and she's doing well and hope her daughter posts some more updates. I really do worry about my blog buds! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, so glad you are ok. I am like Darylynn and worry too.
    Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marge, I figured you were off doing other stuff. Glad you're good. I worked for 4 weeks and haven't written anything. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete