Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Amanda is a Park Ranger

Amanda is my granddaughter that lives in San Diego.  She has a new job as a Park Ranger.  Isn't that exciting?  I am so happy for her. 

She is stationed at Palomar Mountain State Park.

Here's a little note she sent to us.

I know you're all sick of my Facebook pages, but this one is REALLY important!!

Hi!
 I'm launching the education program here at Palomar Mountain State Park and I need to spread the word and get youth groups up here. Let me know if you have a youth group (preschool group, church group, moms group, summer camp, etc.) that would like to come for an education based field trip.  It would be no cost to you and I might even be able to arrange a no cost transportation up here! Spread the word and let me know if you're interested! And "LIKE" my new page too, please and thank you!

Here's Palomar Mountain State Park on Facebook.


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! She looks so cute!!
    Have a great day!! Today Josh and I have been swimming. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge, Wow how neat, Amanda looks great in her uniform. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete