Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dahli . . .

Dahli gave me a terrible scare yesterday.  Everyday, the first thing in the morning I take her out to do her  business.  Yesterday morning, for some reason, Dahli decided to change our routine.  She refused to go out at 6 a.m.  Strange but no big deal, right?  I tried again around 7 & again she refuses. Wait a minute.  Maybe there is something wrong!  All sorts of terrible stuff went thru my mind.

The third time was charm and finally she was able to take care of business.  This morning we were back to our regular routine.  I love happy endings, don't you?

Dick Plemmons, one of my friends here in the Village called yesterday and asked if I would come over and take a picture of the fish he caught.  I ran over and was amazed to see the size of the fish he caught right off the dock.  He said it weighs 4 pounds & it's a tilapia.  Who knew?


6 comments:

  1. I am glad all is well with Dahli!! How scary!!
    Oh my, that is a nice looking fish!! :)
    Have a nice week. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs can sense so much we don't see or know about. Glad it turned out okay.
    I love tilapia. Delicious!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Dahlia is fine and everything came out okay! ;0 We eat tilapia but I'd never seen one- they're kinda pretty! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marge;

    Dogs are smarter than people think. That is one big tilapia. I just had one for dinner last night. Have a great day ahead. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a big fish and I would make fish tacos with it.
    So glad Dahli is okay. So you are near the water? How far is the farm that you visit? Enjoy the rest of the week Marge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marge, That is strange that Dahli didn't want to go out, don't know what goes on in their little heads. Glad everything was back to normal the next day. That sure is a big fish, good job on the picture taking. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete